Enjoy a light tapas menu upon arrival or a large tapas dinner, both are freshly made aboard and served on deck!
"...What an incredible place to stay! Different from being in a hotel, the area is quiet, we had the light tapas meal on arrival which was delicious, drinks on board are cheap......" - Written by Ali E., France on Tripadvisor on September 2016.
"......The bill at the end of our 3 day trip for a 3 course meal on the first evening plus daily breakfasts, tapas ( and I mean real tapas👌) and drinks from his very well stocked bar was amazing value for money. I honestly cannot recommend this boat enough...." - Written by Bessengland, United Kingdom on Tripadvisor on May 2016.
"...We'd opted to book with the Tapas & Cava on arrival - i cannot recommend this enough! The food was amazing, and it was a great way to start our time there, after a long day of travel...." - Written by Aussie Atinksons, United Kingdom on Tripadvisor on April 2016.
On St. Katharine B&B Boat Barcelona we offer two delicious tapas menus.
1. Light Tapas Surprise Menu Upon Arrival
This consists of:
- - Garlic toast topped with sofrito sauce and aioli
- - Mix of olives
- - A meat tapa
- - A fish tapa
- - A vegetable tapa
- - A cheese tapa
Price of the menu is € 15,95 per person (min. 2 people)
2. Next to that we have Tapas Lunch or Diner
We start with a nice glass of Sangria or chilled Cava!
- - Mixed olives with garlic
- - Garlic bread topped with sofrito sauce
- - Gazpacho (traditional cold Spanish tomato soup)
- - 2 Meat tapas
- - 2 Fish tapas
- - 2 Vegetable tapas
- - 2 Cheese tapas
- - Tortilla spinach or cheese
- - Aioli and french bread.
Price of the menu is € 26,95 per person (min. 6 people)
- All the courses are served one by one, so you can eat the entire afternoon or evening and take your time!
- After this fantastic dinner you can sit in the lounge area and have a coffee or espresso with a digestive. Maybe you would like finish first your bottle of wine? Experience the good life of the Mediterranean!
- Suggestion after dinner : Coffee with Ratafia Dels Raiers (Catalan liqueur) € 4,95
- Aperitif, wines, soft drinks, coffee and digestive are not included. Price list of those items are on board.
- Above prices are for Bed and Breakfast guests only - please ask us for information when renting entire boat.
- Prices are for 2017.
Food Services on Board
Every morning our delicious Sailor's breakfast with warm bread, freshly pressed orange juice, coffee/tea and home-made fruit salad. For more information, click here.
Light Tapas Upon Arrival, all home-made and served on the top deck with wide views, the ideal start of your holiday or business trip. For more information, click here.
CABINS & RATES
Enjoy luxury double cabins with aircon and en suite bathrooms. All 5 cabins have a flat screen with DVD, central heating, air-conditioning, safe deposit box and small desk. Click here for info.
The St Katharine is moored in Port Forum, a lively marina of Barcelona, next to the beach, a walk away from the CCIB conference centre and just 10 tube minutes from the heart of the city. Click here for info.
THE BOAT ST. KATHARINE
The St Katharine is an historic former Fleet Tender of the Royal Navy and transformed into a beautiful 80ft motor yacht with all the facilities you would expect of high quality accommodation. Click here for info.