Enjoy the most and order a 3-course dinner menu, freshly prepared on board of the B&B Hotel Boat St. Katharine! You only have to sit and to enjoy your dinner on deck, with wide views over the marina!
"...Cas was an excellent host and prepared an excellent celebration meal for our last night which included his fish paella and for non fish eaters a chicken paella. Both dishes were cooked to perfection and all of us agreed it was the best paella we had ever tasted...." - Written by Rinso 1, United Kingdom on Tripadvisor on Sept 2016.
"...What makes this so different is the combination of hospitality, standards on board and Cas' cooking. You will not taste a Paella as good as this anywhere else...trust me!..." - Written by Bessengland, United Kingdom on Tripadvisor on May 2016.
"...Da wir spät ankamen hatten wir eine Paella geordert, diese war einfach nur genial :-)! Danke Cas!! ..." - Written by GaudifanBea on Tripadvisor May 2016.
"...Il est aux petits soins : petits déjeuners et paella avec produits frais, quel cuisinier !..." - Written by Julie B. on Tripadvisor April 2016.
Dinner on board
Please make a choice out of our 3 course menu which contains 3 starters, 3 main courses and 3 desserts. The starters and desserts may vary, but please choose the same main course for everyone. Thank you.
- - Gazpacho, cold Spanish tomato soup with garlic croutons
- - Rucolla salad with tomatoes, olives, onions and garlic croutons
- - Seafood Paella with squid, cod, calamari, mussels, cockles and prawns (min. 2 pers.)
- - Paella from Valencia with chicken and meat (min. 2 pers.)
- (Lobster and Rabbit can be added as well, do ask us for the additional prices)
- - Crema Catalana (vanilla)
- - Orange icecream
Price of the menu is € 26,95 per person (min 2 people)
- After this fantastic dinner you can sit in the lounge area and have a coffee or espresso with a digestive. Maybe you would like finish first your bottle of wine? Experience the good life of the Mediterranean!
- Suggestion after dinner : Coffee with Ratafia Dels Raiers (Catalan liqueur) € 4,95
- Aperitif, wines, soft drinks, coffee and digestive are not included. Price list of those items are on board.
- Above prices are for Bed and Breakfast guests only - please ask us for information when renting entire boat.
- Prices are for 2017.
Food Services on Board
Every morning our delicious Sailor's breakfast with warm bread, freshly pressed orange juice, coffee/tea and home-made fruit salad. For more information, click here.
Light Tapas Upon Arrival, all home-made and served on the top deck with wide views, the ideal start of your holiday or business trip. For more information, click here.
CABINS & RATES
Enjoy luxury double cabins with aircon and en suite bathrooms. All 5 cabins have a flat screen with DVD, central heating, air-conditioning, safe deposit box and small desk. Click here for info.
The St Katharine is moored in Port Forum, a lively marina of Barcelona, next to the beach, a walk away from the CCIB conference centre and just 10 tube minutes from the heart of the city. Click here for info.
THE BOAT ST. KATHARINE
The St Katharine is an historic former Fleet Tender of the Royal Navy and transformed into a beautiful 80ft motor yacht with all the facilities you would expect of high quality accommodation. Click here for info.