Delicious breakfast on deck with wide views, very relaxing..
"...Cas was wonderfully attentive to my needs and provided me healthy sailor's breakfasts every morning which lasted me the day ..." - Written by Bee-Lee., Malaysia on Tripadvisor on July 2016.
"...The food he served was outstanding and he worked tirelessly to make sure we had the best time. I will never forget that Paella and those breakfasts. ..." - Written by Carol B., United Kingdom on Tripadvisor on May 2016.
"...The breakfast was as impressive as the evening meal, with so much choice and again fantastic service...." - Written by Nathalie B., United Kingdom on Tripadvisor on May. 2016.
The Sailor's Breakfast
- Cup of fresh Coffee/Espresso, Tea or (Hot) Chocolate
- Glass of Freshly Pressed Orange Juice
- A Croissant and French bread
- 2 Butter
- 2 kinds of Jam
- Fresh Fruit Salad
- Boiled egg - € 1,95
- Scrambled eggs (2), Spanish style - € 4,95
- Fried egg (1) - € 3,95
- Fried egg (1) with bacon or sausage & baked beans - € 4,95
- Fried eggs - € 4,95
- Yogurt natural or fruit (if available) - € 1,25
- Cornflakes or muesli with milk - € 2,95
- Extra croissant - € 0,95
- Extra French bread (1/3) - € 0,95
- 2 Glasses of Cava (piccolo bottle) - € 4,95
Please note that:
- * Breakfast will be served on the front deck or in the salon inside, depending on the weather
- * Breakfast is served between 08.30 and 10.30 am.
- * Our breakfast is all freshly made on board where possible.
- * Above breakfast is only for our B&B guests - please ask us for information when renting entire boat.
- * Prices are for 2017.
Food Services on Board
Every morning our delicious Sailor's breakfast with warm bread, freshly pressed orange juice, coffee/tea and home-made fruit salad. For more information, click here.
Light Tapas Upon Arrival, all home-made and served on the top deck with wide views, the ideal start of your holiday or business trip. For more information, click here.
CABINS & RATES
Enjoy luxury double cabins with aircon and en suite bathrooms. All 5 cabins have a flat screen with DVD, central heating, air-conditioning, safe deposit box and small desk. Click here for info.
The St Katharine is moored in Port Forum, a lively marina of Barcelona, next to the beach, a walk away from the CCIB conference centre and just 10 tube minutes from the heart of the city. Click here for info.
THE BOAT ST. KATHARINE
The St Katharine is an historic former Fleet Tender of the Royal Navy and transformed into a beautiful 80ft motor yacht with all the facilities you would expect of high quality accommodation. Click here for info.